Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Revamp

Haven't posted in a while, but now that fall semester and finals are winding down, I've decided to return my attention back to this blog. First on the agenda was a change in design. I've always loved color schemes that combine greens with reds and oranges. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with complimentary colors, etc. but it also just gives off a nostalgic feel that I like. This design is still in the beginning stages, but for now I am happy with it.

I recently purchased a great little moleskine sketchbook, so my idea from here on out is to try and do a sketch-a-day post. I've never been the best with keeping sketchbooks, so with this one I am determined to keep up with it and I think this blog will help with that!

Anyways thats all for now, expect posts soon :)

oh and just pasting this here so that I can connect with Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment